Northern Irish Blogs. British Blog Directory Steel Sharks

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy Days

Im sorry but its been a while since I've put pen to paper, primarily due to my courses down in Plymouth and Portsmouth. Right now Im having some quality time with my lovely partner whom I haven't seen for a fortnight. I travelled for 9 long hours in the car with my shipmates yesterday to get home last night and it was worth every ass dragging mile of it when I seen her at the door.

The journey was a mare from start to finish but it all ebbs into insignificance when you get home. I only got home Friday at 9pm and will be leaving again Sunday at 5pm, so its only a short weekend. Lots to do though with personal admin, (which is a posh way of saying "Getting my shit together") and lots of fantastic sexxxxx:o). Its my birthday this weekend,37yrs old, never thought I'd make it this far I'll tell you, but its great to be alive and it's getting better by the day. I have lots more stories to tell you and all within the code of the official secrets act of course so keep tuned in.

3 Comments:

Blogger katy said...

happy birthday, enjoy your time with your partner looking forward to more tales

1:15 pm  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Belated happy birthday young man. It depresses me that everybody is younger than me. Wait 'til yer 49 'n then you'll say "How the hell did that happen?"

Hope you had a good 'n. er... birthday I mean of course...

3:25 pm  
Blogger katy said...

hey you gone for a very long time

11:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home