Northern Irish Blogs. British Blog Directory Steel Sharks

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

GROW OLD GRACEFULLY? NEVER! NOT WHILE I CAN STILL TAKE A PISS ON MY OWN.

"I went to the Opticians the other day and you know who I bumped into? Bloody Everybody"


I am no longer the man I once was or at least my eyesight isn't. The other day I went and had my eyes tested and was told I needed glasses to read. I personally put it down to the many years spent in the little dark rooms of Submarines searching for the RED THREAT.

I see this as another notch on the bed post of getting older and I don't like it. Before you know it gravity will be taking over and my stomach will be heading south, "Oh it is", maybe my eyesight is worse than I thought. I pick up my glasses shortly and they better be the dogs bollocks because they have cost an arm and a leg.

To be honest I really can't complain because after what I have put my body through in the last 21 years in the Navy I'm surprised there's not a multitude of other things wrong.

I must go now and pick up one of the Kids but if you see me around town please shout don't just wave.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home